Wednesday 30 November 2011

Field of Dreams

Have I attended too many baseball games...?

For some reason, early in the design stage, a corn field beconed me in my dreams, I researched and got in touch with a bit of native american wisdon and next thing we knew - it wasn't just corn, but corn, beans and squash!

Stuff grew but where was the fruit. Such material was prime ground for a fair bit of ribbing over a beer or a bit chardonay (depending upon what side of the tracks you are from).

Each viewing of the corn field by Richard was a bit like a scene out of the The Castle... "tell them their dreaming".

However, good ol' Kevin Costner was right. "If you build it they will come" ... as you can see from the following photos.


corn starting to emerge.


purple beans, climbing up the corn, with flowers eager to turn into edible pods.



Oh yeah - have I got pumpkin!


Trouble is they only got 30 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment